Funded by the USDA & EPA
- Starter – Limited Current MRLs: U.S. based users will receive access to U.S. MRLs currently in force and corresponding MRLs for other markets; users outside of the U.S. will receive access to U.S. MRLs only.
- Current MRLs: Officially established MRLs that are in force
- Pending MRLs: MRL amendments which have been officially approved and will enter in force on a specified future date.
- Change Report: A report that provides daily MRL changes in the database, with an email alert you can sign up and customize to inform you about when an MRL change occurs.
- Advanced Excel Report: Commodity MRL Charts designed to compare MRLs across markets in a format easy to interpret, export, distribute and print.
- Proposed MRLs: Draft MRL amendments, or petitions under consideration. New, revised, and revocation proposals. Includes source document reference, published and comment due dates.
- All Users: Every user has access to these self-help features – User Guides, FAQs, and Market Information Reports.
- Limited: Users may email customer support with database technical issues and limited questions related to the MRL data included in the Starter plan.
- Basic: Based upon the size of the subscription, 5-10 hours of annual support is provided to answer technical issues and MRL regulatory questions related to the MRL data included in the Pro plan.
- Premier: Based upon the size of the subscription, 10-20 hours of annual support is provided to answer technical issues and MRL regulatory questions related to the MRL data included in the Enterprise plan as well as consultation on MRL regulations, policies, and issues.
- Additional Support Hours: Additional support hours and services are available for purchase.
Additional Options & Services
Please contact us for the following:
- Plans designed with access to all commodities and a specific list of active ingredients
- Additional blocks of commodities, markets, and users for professional and enterprise subscriptions
- Customized webinar training sessions provided by our regulatory experts